Everything we see a healthy child do is an end result of a complex process of differentiation in the brain that allows it to form new connections and new patterns. For special needs children, this normal and spontaneous process of pattern formation and organization in the brain is interrupted by diseases and traumas of childhood. The Anat Baniel Method for Children has found it possible to stimulate this process by communicating with the brain through gentle movement, enhanced awareness and non-verbal kinesthetic experiences. Rather than trying to fix the child’s specific limitation, ABM shifts the focus to improving connections and organization where the solutions lie – within the brain. Helping the brain do its job better can yield very rapid results, even for children who have tried years of conventional treatments before discovering the Anat Baniel method for Children.
Lessons take place at my downtown office and last between 35 – 45 minutes. Most children experience the greatest benefit from an intensive series of lessons either daily for 5 to 6 days, or twice-daily for 3-4 days. Lesson rate is $65 per session.
Call or email to schedule your child: firstname.lastname@example.org
Children with the following conditions have benefited from ABM:
- Cerebral Palsy, Brain damage infant and brain injured child (including stroke)
- Child autism, autism spectrum disorders, Pervasive developmental disorder, Asperger’s Disorder and Sensory Integration dysfunction
- Brachial Plexus injury, torticollis, and other birth injuries, birth defects
- genetic disorders such as Fragile X, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, and Down’s Syndrome
- ADD and learning disabilities
Written by Anat Baniel - New Possibilities: A revolutionary approach to transforming the lives of children with special needs.